Ways to Give
Every donation, regardless of its
type or size helps CHP to support the health and well-being of everyone
in Berkshire County.
For more information, contact:
Carrie Barth | Director of Grants Administration
Community Health Programs, Inc.
442 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington, MA 01230
(413) 528-9311 x 1179 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our donor policies
You can give to CHP in many ways.
Our team of clinicians and staff has stepped up in ways that we could not have imagined, working on the front lines to provide medical care, emergency food, and support services during this great time of need in our community.
CHP is incurring new and increased costs daily, with reduced revenue. Yet we remain committed to caring for our patients, clients, and staff in an expanded way.
Your gifts matter.
Make a Monetary Gift
- Donate online
- By mail, make your check payable to Community Health Programs PO Box 30, Great Barrington, MA, 01230
- Stop by any of our locations throughout Berkshire County and the receptionist will receive your gift.
- While you shop AmazonSmile
Make an in-kind donation
New or gently used children’s clothing (up to size 7)
Food and Groceries
Non-expired, nutritious grocery items (proteins are great!) and very fresh produce, women’s sanitary supplies, household cleaning products and other useful items for home.
Clothing and food donations are accepted at CHP Family Services, 442 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington, MA, during weekday business hours only.
- Sponsor a CHP Program
- Gifts of Securities
- Employer Matching Gifts
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Life Insurance
- Planned Gifts and Life Income Arrangements
- Donor-Advised Funds
- Named and Endowed Funds
- Children’s Attic – Volunteer or donate and sell at our annual community event. Contact Mary for details.
- Board of Directors – Interest in joining our board.
- Events & Projects – Various short-term commitments.