Mobile Health Care Calendar
CHP Mobile Health is on the road with our fleet of rolling clinics! Find one near you this week!
Mobile Health Clinic Schedule: September 25 – 30, 2023
Please note! Clinic schedules may change. We update the schedule on this page daily, so please check here or call (413).528.0457 on the day of your visit to confirm our schedule.
Click to view the current schedule
Monday, September 25
Tuesday, September 26
10 AM – Noon
240 Francis Ave., Pittsfield
1 – 3 PM
195 Elberon Ave., Pittsfield
Wednesday, September 27
7 – 10 AM
South Congregational Church
110 South Street, Pittsfield
10 AM – Noon
Allendale Shopping Center
5 Cheshire Road, Pittsfield
11 AM – 1 PM
400 Main Street, Dalton
1 – 3 PM
Hinsdale Town Hall
39 South Street, Hinsdale
Thursday, September 28
10:3 AM – 12:30 PM
Sheffield Senior Center
25 Cook Road, Sheffield
1 – 3:30 PM
910 South Main Street, Great Barrington
Friday, September 29
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Wahconah Heights Apartments
335 Wahconah Street, Pittsfield
12:30 – 3:30 PM
Columbia Arms Apartments
65 Columbus Ave, Pittsfield
12 PM – 5 PM
Festival Latino of the Berkshires
Saint James Place, Great Barrington
Important Vaccine & Booster Information
- The flu vaccine is available for adults and children.
- The senior flu vaccine is available for adults over 65.
- Updated (Fall 2023) Covid-19 vaccines will be available soon from our Mobile Health teams, for people 18 and older.
- A second booster shot is available for adults 65+ who are at least four months past their prior booster or to those with weakened immunity who are at least two months beyond their prior booster.
- The pediatric (Pfizer) Covid vaccine is available for children 6 months and older.
- Parents and caregivers should call CHP for pediatric vaccine/booster appointments. We want to be sure your child is ready for vaccines and boosters, based on prior vaccinations.
- If you have health insurance, please bring your current insurance information and vaccine card to your vaccine visit. However, vaccinations with CHP Mobile Health are available to all, regardless of ability to pay.
Appointments are strongly encouraged, but walk-ups
are always welcome!
- Non-emergency sick visits
- Blood pressure checks
- Vaccines, boosters & testing for adults and children
- Primary care referrals
- Nutrition services and food security (SNAP & WIC)
- Family Services
Call (413) 528-0457 for more information or to book an appointment.
Our Mobile Health Care Team is here for you.
Are you under the weather today and in need of a medical visit? Do you need a COVID test, vaccine, or booster? Have you had your flu shot? Do you need a blood pressure check?
Perhaps you need help finding a primary care provider or need help with health insurance. Maybe you’d like to find out how to get a free bag of fresh, locally-grown food at a CHP practice location near where you live or work.
We can help! CHP Mobile Health is coming to a neighborhood near you!
You may experience a wait at your appointment. Please be patient with our Mobile Health Team. We make every effort to accommodate walk-up requests.