Mobile Health Care Calendar
Do you need Same-Day Care?
Whenever we’re on the road, we can care for you with sick visits, minor injury care, and so much more.
Find a clinic near you!
Tap Here for Important Vaccination Information
- The flu vaccine is available for all ages six months and older.
- The senior flu vaccine is available for adults over 65.
- Updated COVID-19 vaccines are available for ages six months and older, for those who are at least two months from a prior COVID-19 vaccine.
- Parents and caregivers should call CHP for pediatric vaccine appointments. We want to be sure your child is ready for vaccines based on prior vaccinations.
- If you have health insurance, please bring your current insurance information and vaccine card to your vaccine visit. However, vaccinations with CHP Mobile Health are available to all, regardless of ability to pay.
Call 413.528.0457 Monday–Friday to book an appointment or for more information.
Our Mobile Health Team is here for you with Same-Day Urgent Care—and more.
Are you sick and can’t get to see your primary care provider quickly? Are you traveling and aren’t feeling well? Do you or your child
have a stomachache, earache, or stomach bug? Whether you need Same-Day Urgent Care, a vaccine,
help with insurance or a routine health check, we can help whenever we are on the road.