Mobile Health Care Calendar
CHP has several Mobile Health vehicles on the road.
Find the one nearest you!
Mobile Health Clinic Schedule: May 29-June 3, 2023
Please call ahead for vaccine information at (413) 528-0457
Click to view the current schedule
Monday, May 29
NO CLINICS – MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY
Tuesday, May 30
Lee Town Hall
32 Main Street, Lee
High Lawn Farm
535 Summer Street, Lee
Wednesday, May 31
Christian Center Pittsfield
193 Robbins Avenue, Pittsfield
Market Place Kitchen Table
240 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington
Allendale Shopping Center
5 Cheshire Rd., Pittsfield
5 Pine Street, Stockbridge
Thursday, June 1
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
375 Church Street, North Adams
Ralph J. Froio Senior Center/ Pittsfield Council On Aging
330 North Street, Pittsfield
Friday, June 2
9 AM-noon | 12:30-2:30 pm
The Former Saint Joesph High School
22 Maplewood Avenue, Pittsfield
Saturday, June 3
10 am-2 pm
Berkshire Pride Festival
Commons Park, 100 First Street, Pittsfield
Important Vaccine & Booster Information
- The flu vaccine is available for adults and children.
- The senior flu vaccine is available for adults over 65.
- Covid-19 vaccines and bivalent boosters are available for adults ages 18 and older. (Moderna and Pfizer)
- A second booster shot is available for adults 65+ who are at least four months past their prior booster or to those with weakened immunity who are at least two months beyond their prior booster.
- The one-dose bivalent vaccine is available to those who have never been vaccinated.
- The pediatric (Pfizer) Covid vaccine is available for children 6 months and older.
- The pediatric bivalent (Pfizer) vaccine is available as the third vaccine dose for children 6 months and older who are at least 2 months past their first two primary Covid vaccines and to children 6 months and older who are at least two months beyond their primary monovalent vaccine series
- Parents and caregivers should call CHP for vaccine/booster appointments. We want to be sure your child is ready for vaccines and boosters, based on prior vaccinations. Please bring your current insurance information and your vaccination card to update.
- Vaccinations are available to all, regardless of ability to pay.
Appointments are strongly encouraged, but walk-ups
are always welcome!
- Non-emergency sick visits
- Blood pressure checks
- Vaccines, boosters & testing for adults and children
- Primary care referrals
- Nutrition services and food security (SNAP & WIC)
- Family Services
Call (413) 528-0457 for more information or to book an appointment.
Our Mobile Health Care Team is here for you.
Are you under the weather today and in need of a medical visit? Do you need a COVID test, vaccine, or booster? Have you had your flu shot? Do you need a blood pressure check?
Perhaps you need help finding a primary care provider or need help with health insurance. Maybe you’d like to find out how to get a free bag of fresh, locally-grown food at a CHP practice location near where you live or work.
We can help! CHP Mobile Health is coming to a neighborhood near you!
You may experience a wait at your appointment. Please be patient with our Mobile Health Team. We make every effort to accommodate walk-up requests.