The Nutrition Club
Subscribe to CHP’s Nutrition Club Channel on YouTube!
CHP Nutritionist, Hannah Paterson, hosts a dynamic series of cooking demonstrations using food distributed through the Nutrition Club program. Check it out today!
Looking for some quick, printable recipes?
Click here. for a few of our favorites!
“I didn’t know how bad I
really felt until I felt better.”
–A CHP client after meeting with her nutritionist
The Nutrition Club: A nutrition program just for you from the Berkshire Fallon Health Collaborative!
The Nutrition Club offers (At NO Cost to you):
- Nutrition Education – Learn what foods and portions are right for you. Work with a certified nutritionist, without judgment, on a plan for a healthier you.
- CSA (Community Supported Agriculture/Farm) shares – Garden-fresh produce and vegetables, grown locally, at no cost to you!
- Cooking Classes –4 times per year. Take advantage and learn how to cook with that great fresh food, at no cost to you!
- Vouchers for Infant Formula and Food Packages – Are you on WIC, SNAP, or receive other food benefits?
- Access to our monthly food pantry – Take advantage of amazing produce, proteins, and more.
- Transportation Vouchers – Need help getting to SNAP/WIC or nutrition appointments? Just ask!
- Access to Healthy, Fresh Foods – We will provide a weekly (yes weekly!) basket of food along with a free reusable grocery Nutrition Club bag!!
- Ongoing monitoring – Know what your A1c and blood sugar levels are.
- Ongoing support and access to resources that you can take with you.
To be eligible for the Nutrition Club, answer these three questions:
- Are you a member of the Berkshire Fallon Healthcare program?
- Are you in need of nutrition education and healthy food options because of high A1C or high-risk pregnancy?
- Would you be interested in testing your blood sugar levels to find out how nutrition is affecting your health?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, contact us to Join Today!
Call (413) 528-0457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org