The Nutrition Club
Subscribe to CHP’s Nutrition Club Channel on YouTube!
CHP Nutritionist, Hannah Paterson, hosts a dynamic series of cooking demonstrations using food distributed through the Nutrition Club program. Check it out today!
Looking for some quick, printable recipes?
Click here. for a few of our favorites!
“I didn’t know how bad I
really felt until I felt better.”
–A CHP client after meeting with her nutritionist
The Nutrition Club: A nutrition program just for you from the Berkshire Fallon Health Collaborative!
The Nutrition Club offers (At NO Cost to you):
- Nutrition Education – Learn what foods and portions are right for you. Work with a certified nutritionist, without judgment, on a plan for a healthier you.
- CSA (Community Supported Agriculture/Farm) shares – Garden-fresh produce and vegetables, grown locally, at no cost to you!
- Cooking Classes –4 times per year. Take advantage and learn how to cook with that great fresh food, at no cost to you!
- Vouchers for Infant Formula and Food Packages – Are you on WIC, SNAP, or receive other food benefits?
- Access to our monthly food pantry – Take advantage of amazing produce, proteins, and more.
- Transportation Vouchers – Need help getting to SNAP/WIC or nutrition appointments? Just ask!
- Access to Healthy, Fresh Foods – We will provide a weekly (yes weekly!) basket of food along with a free reusable grocery Nutrition Club bag!!
- Ongoing monitoring – Know what your A1c and blood sugar levels are.
- Ongoing support and access to resources that you can take with you.
To be eligible for the Nutrition Club, answer these three questions:
- Are you a member of the Berkshire Fallon Healthcare program?
- Are you in need of nutrition education and healthy food options because of high A1C or high-risk pregnancy?
- Would you be interested in testing your blood sugar levels to find out how nutrition is affecting your health?