CHP is affiliated with the 340B Drug Discount Program, which requires drug manufacturers to offer discounted pricing to benefit our CHP patients.
The program’s intent is to allow covered entities to “stretch scarce federal resources as far as possible, reaching more eligible patients and providing more comprehensive services.”
Section 340B requires pharmaceutical manufacturers to enter into an agreement, called a pharmaceutical pricing agreement (PPA), with the HHS Secretary in exchange for having their drugs covered by Medicaid and Medicare Part B. Under the PPA, the manufacturer agrees to provide front-end discounts on covered outpatient drugs purchased by specified clinicians.
You, as the patient, do not need to ask for this program; the pharmacist automatically applies the 340B discount to your medication if eligible.
If you need further assistance with affording your medications, please discuss this with your clinician, pharmacist, or the drug manufacturer.
Prescription drugs are expensive. We can help.
CHP patients who choose one of our partner pharmacies can benefit from lower drug costs. You can also save by using a CHP online pharmacy.
Pharmacies with which CHP has a relationship:
BERKSHIRE COMMUNITY PHARMACY
- North Adams – 71 Hospital Avenue
- Pittsfield – 725 North Street
- Great Barrington – 700 Main Street, Suite 2
- Lee – 10 Pleasant Street
- Pittsfield – 200 West Street
- Great Barrington – 362 Main Street, Suite 2
- Lenox – 481 Pittsfield Road
- Pittsfield – 107 West Street
- Home delivery
STOP & SHOP
- North Adams – 876 State Road
- Pittsfield – 600 Merrill Road
- Pittsfield – 1 Dan Fox Drive, Route 7
- Adams – 21 Columbia Street
- Canaan, CT – 76 Main Street
- Great Barrington – 197 Main Street
- Lee – 25 Park Street
- North Adams – 50 Lincoln Street
- Pittsfield – 501 North Street
- Pittsfield – 180 Elm Street
- Pittsfield – 37 Cheshire Road
- Williamstown – 212 Main Street