27 Lewis Avenue, Ground Floor
Great Barrington, MA 01230
Office Hours by Appointment
Monday–Friday: 8 AM-5 PM
Welcome to Barrington OB/GYN!
Barrington OB/GYN offers excellent comprehensive health care to women along the continuum of age and stages of life, starting with adolescence through to post-menopausal years. Our talented and compassionate OB/GYN team of physicians and certified nurse-midwives offer superb prenatal and postpartum care, and we are affiliated with Fairview Hospital’s family-centered, state-of-the-art maternity care and surgical facilities. We serve residents of the Berkshires, Northwest Connecticut, and nearby New York State.
Our multidisciplinary team includes board-certified obstetricians/gynecologists, certified nurse-midwives, and an experienced nursing staff who provide informed, compassionate care, support, and health education.
CHP welcomes any and all patients, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, income, disability, or immigration status. In addition to accepting most traditional private insurance plans and Medicare, CHP accepts MassHealth and MA Health Connector plans. A sliding fee is available to eligible patients.
CHP Barrington OB/GYN • Welcome
Our medical staff welcomes all women seeking comprehensive women’s health care. We provide:
- General well-woman care
- Birth control options
- Options counseling
- Prenatal and postpartum care by board-certified obstetricians and certified nurse-midwives
- Family-centered births at Fairview Hospital’s Family Birth Center
Evaluation and Treatment
- Pap smears
- Ovarian cysts
- Incontinence and urinary problems
- Menopausal symptoms
- Infections, including STD treatment and counseling
- Pelvic pain
- Skin conditions; removal of skin lesions
- PCO (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome)
- Abnormal bleeding
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- Breast problems
- Gynecologic surgery, including laparoscopy
- Minimally invasive surgery, including ovarian cystectomies, bladder repairs, incontinence surgery, tubal ligations, vaginal reconstruction, and pelvic reconstruction
- Treatment of fibroids, tumors, hysterectomy without abdominal incisions
- Alternatives to hysterectomy, such as uterine ablation
- LEEP procedures
- Second opinions for patients already receiving care for gynecologic or obstetric concerns
After Hours Care
We have 24-hour emergency coverage through an answering service. If your call is regarding an appointment, referral, billing, or prescription refill, we ask you to call during normal operating hours.
Refills require 48 hours advance notice during regular office hours. Prescriptions are NOT refilled after hours, on weekends, or on holidays.
NARCOTICS ARE NOT PRESCRIBED WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.
CHP Barrington OB/GYN is funded by the US Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration and private donations.