CHP Family Services will host its Spring Fling resource fair on Saturday, June 3, showcasing family-focused activities, organizations, and programs in the area.
The free event, including an education program by Wingmasters—Birds of Prey, is 11 AM-1 PM at 444 Stockbridge Road.
The first 25 families to arrive receive a free gift bag, and all children who attend will receive a free book. Please bring chairs if you would like seating during Wingmasters.
From summer camp programs to support resources for families of children with special needs, the event guests include:
- Great Barrington Libraries
- Railroad Street Youth Project
- Berkshire South Community Center
- Bushnell-Sage Library
- Pediatric Development Center
- Muddy Brook Regional Elementary School PTA,
- Commonwealth Collaborative
There will also be information about the state’s foster care program.
CHP Family Services will also share information about its programs, including
- South Berkshire WIC and SNAP
- ParentChild+ school readiness program
- CHP Nutrition Club
- Beyond Delivery postpartum support group
- special needs programming
- housing and health insurance assistance programs.
For more information, reach out to Rania at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (413) 528-0457.