Testing, Vaccines & Information
CHP offers free Covid-19 tests, vaccines, and booster shots in
our Mobile Health Unit.
Check our schedule here and call
413-528-0457 for your appointment.
For those without internet access, area Councils on Aging offer help to find appointments for vaccines or testing.
Council on Aging Location + Phone Number
- Williamstown | 413-458-8250
- Adams | 413-743-8333
- North Adams | 413-662-3125
- Sheffield | 413-229-7037
- Pittsfield | 413-499-9346
- Great Barrington | 413-528-1881
- Lee | 413-243-5545
- Dalton | 413-684-2000
- Lenox | 413-637-4787
For further updates & information
Vaccines and booster shots can prevent the spread and severity of Covid-19, and testing also helps reduce the spread of the virus.
- Visit our Calendar or the CHP Mobile Health Unit schedule.
- For information on other COVID-19 vaccine walk-in sites in Berkshire County, visit getvaccinatedberkshires.org.
- Many area pharmacies also offer vaccines, so check with a pharmacy in your neighborhood to learn more.
Questions about vaccines? Concerned about vaccine myths and misinformation? Visit the CDC for the most up-to-date FAQs.
If you believe you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptoms, you may:
- Visit the CHP Mobile Health Unit page to find out about appointment-based testing.
- Contact your primary care clinician for guidance on testing, OR
- Call the Berkshire Health Systems COVID-19 Hotline at 855-262-5465, from 8 am to 4:30 pm, for guidance on getting tested in Great Barrington, North Adams, or Pittsfield.
CHP offers free testing as part of the “Stop the Spread” campaign. Contact your primary care clinician with questions about cost.
Testing Fees: If you are symptomatic or suspect that you have been exposed to COVID-19, insurance generally covers testing.
Testing for travel may require payment.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain a physical distance from those around you.
- Wash your hands.
- Avoid indoor gatherings.
- If you feel ill, stay home.
- If you have symptoms, get tested.