Your Support Matters
How Donations Help
For every dollar contributed to CHP, 91 cents go directly to meeting the needs in Berkshire County. Your contribution goes a long way:
- $50 provides a hungry family of four with enough emergency food to last three days. (Every dollar invested in feeding children and pregnant women saves three dollars in future medical costs).
- $75 provides a cavity filling for an adult without health insurance.
- $150 covers the cost of a complete medical exam for an uninsured Berkshire resident.
- $300 provides an infant or toddler with a full evaluation of their developmental needs.
- $500 provides six months of weekly playgroups where children explore physical, creative, and social play while parents find new friends and much-needed support.
- $1,000 provides for two weeks of staffing CHP’s outreach vehicle with health professionals who travel to small towns throughout the county to perform critical health screenings—bringing health care and social services to isolated residents.
- $4,000 provides prenatal, delivery, and post-partum care to an uninsured mother and her baby — ensuring better outcomes for both mother and child.
Or consider a monthly giving commitment. For just a few dollars a month, you can give the gift of health.
How CHP makes a difference in Berksire County
Did you know that CHP patients have some of the best outcomes of all health centers in Massachusetts? 91% of CHP’s expectant mothers receive timely prenatal care in contrast with 68% nationally. 90% of women patients had cervical cancer screenings—nationally only 75% did. 66% of CHP’s patients are successfully controlling high blood pressure compared to just half nationally.
Did you know that more than half of CHP’s patients struggle to make ends meet? CHP provides medical care to anyone. We don’t require health insurance. CHP’s sliding scale means we will serve anyone. No matter how little money.
But to keep this going, we need additional support. Give the gift of health and be part of strengthening the Berkshires as a community.