Our 2016 Annual Report
Posted: April 5, 2017
View the full 2016 Annual Report
Dear Friends and Supporters,
At CHP, we measure our success not just “by the numbers.” We measure our success by the quality and depth of the medical care we provide. We measure success by the impact of our Family Services programs on individual families. We measure success by the dedication of each staff member at our seven locations throughout the Berkshires, and by the hard work of our administration team in Great Barrington. By these standards, we measured up — and beyond – in bringing health care and family services to all in 2016.
In addition to ending 2016 with a solid 2.5% operating surplus, we marked a number of other high notes:
- We added the CHP Neighborhood Dental Center to our network of health care in Pittsfield.
- We embarked on a $1 million expansion at CHP Lee Family Practice.
- We celebrated our first full year with CHP Adams Internists and Northern Berkshire Family Medicine in CHP primary care network.
- We named our interim CEO, Lia Spiliotes, to the permanent CEO position.
- We expanded our board of directors with several dynamic community leaders.
As we move ahead through 2017, we are grateful for the growth, transition and leadership that strengthened our foundation last year.
Lia Spiliotes, CEO
Jodi Rathbun-Briggs, Chair, Board of Directors
View the complete 2016 Annual Report.