CHP Barrington OB/GYN
| East Mountain Medical Building
780 South Main Street
Great Barrington, MA 01230413-528-1470
Office Hours by appointment:
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Evening appointments available upon request.
CHP Barrington OB/GYN offers comprehensive women’s health care for women of all ages. Our multidisciplinary approach includes board certified obstetrician/gynecologists and an experienced nursing staff that provides support and education. CHP Barrington OB/GYN has been serving the Berkshire County community since 1993.
CHP Barrington OB/GYN Services offered include:
- General well-woman care
- All methods of birth control
- Options counseling
- Prenatal care by our board certified obstetricians, who can see you through delivery, problems and postpartum care
- Family-centered births at Fairview Hospital’s Birthing Unit
We also offer evaluation and treatment for:
- Abnormal Pap smears
- Ovarian cysts
- Incontinence and urinary problems
- Menopausal symptoms
- Infections, including STD treatment and counseling
- Pelvic pain
- Skin conditions; removal of skin lesions
- PCO (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome)
- Abnormal bleeding
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- Breast problems
Other Services include:
- Gynecologic surgery, including laparoscopy
- Minimally invasive surgery, including ovarian cystectomies, bladder repairs, incontinence surgery, tubal ligations, vaginal reconstruction and pelvic reconstruction
- Treatment of fibroids, tumors, hysterectomy without abdominal incisions
- Alternatives to hysterectomy like uterine ablation
- LEEP procedures
- Second opinions for patients already receiving care for gynecologic or obstetric concerns
After Hours Care: We have 24 hour Emergency coverage through an answering service. If your call is regarding an appointment, referral, billing or prescription refill, we ask you to call during normal operating hours.
Prescription Refills: 48 hours notice for refills is required. No prescriptions are refilled after hours or on weekends. NO NARCOTICS ARE PRESCRIBED WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.
CHP Barrington OB/GYN is funded by the US Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration and other grants and donations.